Airpoints™ brings you a world of rewards and premium flying experiences – find out about how you can collect Airpoints Dollars at Caltex.
- Airpoints members are eligible to collect Airpoints Dollars at participating Caltex service stations.
- To collect Airpoints Dollars, you need provide us with your Airpoints membership number at the time you make a purchase, either by swiping your valid Airpoints card or by scanning an app that has your Airpoints membership number loaded onto it.
- You will collect Airpoints Dollars at a rate equivalent to 1 Airpoints Dollar per 100 litres of fuel (petrol and diesel) purchased.
- We may also make limited time Airpoints Dollars offers direct to selected Airpoints members at our discretion.
- You will collect points when you use a StarCash gift card to pay for qualifying items, but not when you purchase the StarCash gift card.
- You are not eligible to collect Airpoints Dollars on:
a) cash withdrawn as part of an EFTPOS transaction; or
b) purchases made at businesses which are located with a Caltex service station but that are run independently of Caltex.
- Airpoints Dollars earned at Caltex will be loaded to your Airpoints account within 14 working days of your purchase, subject to promotion terms and conditions.
- IMPORTANT: Airpoints Dollars cannot be collected at Caltex using an Airpoints-linked New World Clubcard. You can use an Airpoints-linked New World Clubcard to access the Pumped Programme, however you will not be entitled to collect Airpoints Dollars on the relevant purchase.